We are a team of down-to-earth lawyers with 25 years worth of clarified cases under our belt. We’re currently looking for a proactive person for an internship in our healthcare and pharmacy department with potential subsequent employment as legal assistant.
What you should know about ILF:
- We believe in New Law: legal services can be useful and affordable, and lawyers can work faster and more efficiently;
- We make law easy to understand even on YouTube (with almost 200 uploaded videos), Facebook and Instagram. We also help develop personal brands;
- We have a straightforward system of rules and career growth;
- You are free to choose the activities for your development. The only condition is that they match the company’s priorities as well as your own;
- We offer the opportunity to create your startup in the company. We already have successful cases in healthcare, creative economy and energy;
- We have many projects on the development and protection of business in Ukraine, which has put us on the influential Legal500 ranking
- We invest in the personal growth of intellectually mature people;
- We’re results-oriented and aim for individual KPIs;
- We’re in a constant state of transformation. Our processes and plans change with our target market, and this goes for everyone on our team;
- We can refuse a promising offer if it goes against our values;
- We do not waste money on lobsters but support projects like the Biennale of Young Art, and we know that every little bit helps change the world for the better.
- Good grasp of the basics of medical law;
- Being at least a 4th year student;
- Intermediate English is mandatory;
- Presentation skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Willingness to devote 2 months of your time to the internship - 4 hours a day from Monday to Friday (which half of the day to choose is up to you).
Are you interested in this vacancy? Contact Us